E2O HANDBAG IS PRECIOUS
and handling it with care is essential
- Clean your bag with a damp cloth and let it dry entirely.
- Pull the lining of the interior of the bag out, and dust it off gently.
- Do not use any cream or lotions to wipe the bag.
- Do not use lanoline leather creams/conditioners or lanolin oils.
- Do not use alcohol to remove ink stains.
- Do not use any leather cleaners created for car leather or furniture leather on your unfinished leather bags as they may stain.
- To remove odor from handbags , place silica gel or a packet of baking soda inside the bag.
- Place the bag in a dry place wrapped inside a dustfree cover.
- Place loosely rolled paper balls for the bag to retain its shape.